Wetacoo adds to the list of startups I’ve helped in getting ready for their business.
Wetacoo is a parcel pickup and storage service aimed at helping customers in easily and securely storing their objects, for example while moving home.
As a CTO, I’m in charge of design, build and maintainance of the overall IT infrastructure.
Key points of the infrastructure:
- Cloud hosted environment on AWS
- Use of CI/CD pipelines
- Use of CloudFront, S3, EC2, Route53
- Use of .NET Core 3.1, WorkflowEngine and AngularJS
- Deep integration with Stripe and Stripe Billing services
- Integration with physical devices such as barcode printers and scanners