I’ve worked in IT project management roles for international brands including
IBM, Tim, Vodafone, Bolton Group, Unilever, DoValue, Bip
Articles from my blog
I’ve worked for big enterprises in the Telco and Banking industry since 2017 as Project Manager and Application Architect.
Main clients I’ve served during my consulting experience are Tim, Vodafone, Anima SGR, Invitalia and DoValue.
In the meantime I’ve consulted and developed several startups, being CTO for Quezzak, WeTacoo, Visual1993 and others.
My technical future path consists in enhancing knowledge in OpenShift and RHEL while refining my project management skills.
Off topic, I’ve an innate passion for skiing
- Cloud Application Architect
- Certified in AWS & Azure
- Application Modernization Architect for doValue Group
- Microservice oriented and containerized architecture for system integration using Azure API Gateway, Managed Identities, AKS, ServiceBus, KeyVault
- Cloud Solution Architect
- AWS Cloud Solutions Architect Associate
- Technical team leader
- RPA specialist
- C#, SQL, MongoDB, Unit Testing, UiPath
- Development team leader & coordinator
- IT Project Manager
- Technical and functional team coordination
- Response to RFP concerning automation perimeter
- Client facing role
- Technology & Innovation Director
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Technical & economic project evaluation
Mobile apps using C++, QT, C#, Xamarin
LAN networks architecture planning
Mobile website development using HTML, jQuery, WordPress